- Controller Element M!NCONTROL*
- Controller Element Colour-Touchpanel
- Software S!MPATI*
- Software S!MPATI* Pharma
Controller Element M!NCONTROL*
The Controller Element M!NCONTROL* must be used in association with the Controller Board M!NCON/32*.
Advantages at a glance
- Fixed value operation
- Backlighted display
- Cleartext messages
- Password protection, manual operation
- Activation of stored test programs
- Software temperature limiter
Controller Element Colour-Touchpanel
The Controller Element Colour-Touchpanel must be used in association with the Controller Board S!MCON/32*-NET and can be used as an option in association with the Controller Board M!NCON/32*.
- Program operation
- Program memory
- Comfortable programming
- Cleartext message
- Graphics display of any measuring values possible
- For standard test chambers adjustable in height
- 32 bit processor (PDA compatible)
- Windows CE 4.2 operating system
- storage of max. 100 programmes with a total of 1000 segments and 9999 loops
- passive colour display
We provide our Software S!MPATI* for collecting, editing, evaluating and managing your measured values.
- Control the test cycle
- Store measured data
- Creation of test programs
- Networking of up to 99 units
- Connection of additional measuring devices
- Recording of irregularities and errors
- Print-out of measured data in form of a graph
- Copy of measured data in other programmes
- Management of test programs
- Message service by eMail
- Remote control of units in the network
- RS 232/RS 485/RS 422/Ethernet/wireless LAN
S!MPATI* Main Menu
An overview of all connected test chambers is given in the main window of S!MPATI*. The colors identify the current operating status:
Choose one chamber by double-click and you see a bigger window with informations about the setpoint and actual value of temperature and humidity, the active sensors and the operating status of all 16 digital channels.
Row of symbols with display of the course of curve.
– Realisation of special set value curves that are very difficult to convert
– Analog programming to touch panel
Double click at this point with the left mouse button, you have determined the first point of your test programme.
Shock Test Editor
Not for products of VIT Wärmetechnik! Special editor for temperature shock tests.
– Accurate test procedure guaranteed
The analysis windows shows you all the measured values (set points and actual values) at the moment and since the beginning of the test run.
(interface for applications requested by the customer)
(monitoring of the chambers via a browser)
(automatical eMail message in case of error and/or changes of conditions)
(Object Linking and Embedding for Process Control)
The OPC server is a standardised software interface which permits exchange of data to systems of different suppliers. This circumstance permits the visualisation of running processes
What does process visualisation mean?
- Physical values (e.g. temperature, pressure, current, etc.) are dynamically shown by process visualisation.
- Process visualisations must be adjusted to the particular system and process.
- The templates or surfaces of visualisation are designed by means of graphic design tools, so-called SCADA-systems, such as WinCC, Factory Link or Tornado software.
- The software LabVIEW can be used complementary to S!MPATI* either via TCP/IP or OPC-Server.
(Structured Query Language, Standard interface for databases)
(integration of customer’s databases)
What does SQL mean?
Many database systems are operated with SQL e.g.: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Access etc.. SQL uses fixed commands to read-out data of a database and to record the values. Using the software S!MPATI* and complementary applications various special tasks can be realised in technical manner. For example, test systems can be designed to ensure complete traceability of the tested specimens.
- Easy handling
- No input via keyboard required
- No incorrect inputs
- Acquisition without handling the specimen
- Short period of introduction of operator
S!MPATI* BarCodeScanner with Process Data BaseBar code scanning technology can now be used with S!MPATI*. The alternative to keyboard and mouse providing significant advantages such as:
- Simple to use – even in clean-room conditions
- Fault-free input of lot numbers and product ID’s
- Scanning of process data
- Automatic assignment of process cycles to existing products
- Extensive training not required, no PC operation
- Traceability of completed process or test cycles.
Wireless scanner technology scans and transfers the information during the loading of the chamber.